Early Childhood Educator
Visit us www.isteamahead.com.au
- Fast Growing Centre!
- Supportive Management
- Generous Salary Packages and Professional Development Provided
Some fantastic opportunities have become available at a brand new architecturally designed early childhood education and care service in the northern suburbs of Sydney at Brookvale, NSW. Have the pleasure of working with a new team of professional and enthusiastic educators committed to providing high quality education and care programs. ‘I Steam Ahead Early Learning Centre’s vision is to “To build a unique and nurturing childcare that provides leading edge education and technology that is exciting and innovative to inspire lifelong learning in children who are the future”. Its mission is “To provide a nurturing and supportive environment that develops children’s strengths through innovative and quality educational content that follows the STEAM learning approach used by our caring and dedicated teachers” .
STEAM promotes curiosity, inquiry, creativity, exploration, collaboration and critical thinking!
‘I Steam Ahead Early Learning Centre’ need several Educators (full time, part time and casual) to join their new team. Experienced Diploma and Certificate III qualified Educators are encouraged to apply, as well as recent graduates and those currently studying.
- Contribute to a friendly centre environment, where children feel safe and families feel welcome.
- Develop strong relationships with children at the service and ensure they have a sense of belonging.
- Assist in planning and creating exciting and stimulating learning environments, by setting up activities and cleaning away materials and supplies.
- Evaluate programming when required.
- Recognise and cater for unique interests, needs or abilities of children.
- Manage daily care routines.
- Comply with the service’s policies and procedures.
- Help keep the learning environment clean, hygienic and safe.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or currently studying.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Current CPR and First Aid certificates (inclusive of asthma and anaphylaxis training).
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
‘I Steam Ahead’ prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development opportunities and flexible work arrangements.
If you are a passionate Educator dedicated to early childhood learning and care, please forward your resume and cover letter via the “apply for this job” button.