Early Childhood Teacher
FROEBEL St Leonards provides inspiring learning environments on 3 levels plus a rooftop playground for 99 children from 6 months to 6 years. The service has been rated "Exceeding the National Quality Standard". Our program focuses on immersive language learning and inquiry-based early learning by implementing the Little Scientists program. Please visit our FROEBEL website and our Facebook page to learn more about us! 🙂
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher for our Toddler Room where a team of 4 educators provides early learning for 24 children to start in mid/late April. The role is 37.5hrs per week, worked on 5 days on rotating shifts.
We offer you
- a salary substantially above Award
- allocated planning time each week
- generous professional development opportunities
- an employee well-being program with regular initiatives (e.g. free flu-shots, fruit boxes, corporate yoga rates, ticket competitions)
- an employee assistance program (free counselling)
- a happy workplace with a supportive and collaborative team.
We need you to
- hold an approved Bachelor/Master degree in Early Childhood Teaching and a current NESA registration
- communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- believe in positive team spirit
- have a keen interest in bilingual education and inquiry-based learning
- have a sunny personality with a positive attitude!
📧 Please use the apply button and attach your resume. Ideally you also write a short cover letter/note outlining why you applied for this role! 🙂
Only eligible applicants will be contacted by FROEBEL.