ECT Childcare Teacher
We are seeking a full time passionate Early Childcare Teacher to fit into our team, must have a min of 1 year working full time as ECT.
Only ECT need to apply
The right candidate must have the following criteria:
- Preferably has experience, however we are happy to have outstanding graduates new to the industry
- Exceptional at demonstrating organisation skills
- Confidently assertive in leadership ability (Professional)
- Knowledge and interest in EYLF style programming & emergent curriculum
- Statement of attainment in child protection
- First Aid certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma and CPR must be current and up to date
- Preferred sound knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and Children Education and Care Services National Law.
- Competent in the ability to provide high quality care and education
- Professional attitude, effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of child development 0-6yrs
- Energetic, enthusiastic, happy, honest, patient & an understanding person
- Committed to the job, friendly, patient and eager to work with children.
- Excellent communication skills with experience in documenting the learning outcomes
- A passion and commitment to working with children
You will be required to work full-time rostered hours, 7.6 hrs per day Monday to Friday.
If you are willing to be part of a fantastic professional childcare team, this centre is for you.
Please Email, Cover Letter along with Resume too: attention Centre Management