Learning and Development Officer
Integricare is a Christian not-for-profit organisation, with over 200 employees dedicated to excellence in early education and caring for families. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for coordinating the learning and development of our organisation. This role is based in our head office at Burwood, and will initially be 2 days per week, with the potential to grow the role into 2021.
About the Role
This role has the key responsibility for our professional development programs, training and service onboarding.
- Oversee the learning and development for Integricare; manage the L&D framework
- Conduct Training needs analyses
- Organise training programs and staff conferences
- Conduct regular reviews of our training and professional development programs
- Facilitate cross collaboration and learning between centres/services
- Operational management of the partnership with Alphacrucis Christian College
- Actively participate in new service integration and staff onboarding
- Assist services in the induction process for new staff
- Assist HR Manager to oversee career progression, identifying pathways for employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (HR) or Early Childhood education;
- Qualification in Workplace Training preferred.
- A current Working with Children Check
- Committed to the Christian ethos and values of Integricare
- A high level of written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills including the ability to delegate and prioritise
If you have the commitment and skills to take on this important and rewarding role, we would love to receive your application.
Please send your application to:
People and Performance Manager