Family Day Care
About the Service - Youngstar Family Day Care is located in Moorooka Queensland. The Service strives to achieve high, and expects the same from its employees and educators.
The Position - We require an experienced, passionate Coordinator to assist us in supporting and guiding our educators to ensure best practice is achieved. Hours of work 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
You must have:
- Experience as a Family Day Care Coordinator - no less than 2 years (or similar role)
- Current Criminal Police Check (less than 6 months old)
- Current 'Paid' Blue Card Working with Children Check
- A minimum Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent approved qualification - held for no less than 2 years
- Current Certificate of First Aid Management, including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Knowledge of the Child Protection Laws, including the Child Safe Standards
- Current Driver’s license Use of your own vehicle to conduct visits.
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework - Including the approved frameworks (EYELF, MTOP NQF)
- Knowledge of the Education and Care National Law Act (2010) and the Regulations (2011)
- The ability to motivate, inspire and mentor educators and families
- A minimum of 2 work referees
Selection Criteria Questions
1. Why do you believe we should select you to be our next Field Coordinator?
2. What experience have you had with Family Day Care?
3. Please list your previous work and/or personal experiences that can assist you in this role.
4. Outline your relevant qualifications and/or current studies, as well as special skills.
5. Do you have (give examples):
- a. An ability to work as an effective team member and to support educators:
- b. An ability to set and achieve work goals, yet maintain flexibility?
- c. Well-developed interpersonal oral and written communication skills?
- d. Use of a reliable vehicle to use for work purposes?
- e. Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook?
The benefits for you:
- On-going Professional Development
- A fantastic Team environment
- Above award wages
If you are interested in this position, please send us your current CV, Letter of application and copy of your qualifications.
How to apply