Cert III Early Childhood Educator
Giraffe Early Learning Centre Balgowlah is a brand-new Childcare Centre licensed for 120 children, providing a welcoming, safe and high quality care environment for children birth to school age. We are looking for Educators who will provide high quality care and education to join our supportive team.
We are seeking staff for the following roles:
- Certificate 3 qualified educators
- Educators that working toward to Certificate 3 of early childhood education and care services.
If you have a strong work ethic, are highly motivated and enthusiastic and are passionate about providing a high quality care and education program, please apply to join our team.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
- Experiences working with children under school age
- Great interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine passion for children's care and education
- Ability to work 10 hours shifts for minimum 2 days per week.
Duties and skills include but not limited to:
- Ability to plan and implement a program and environment that help supports the whole child
- A positive can-do attitude demonstrating initiative and responding to the needs of the children at all times.
- Excellent communication skills within a team and with the children and families.
- In depth understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Framework ( NQF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Ability to provide and maintain a supportive environment for children and parents as well as team members
Benefits of working for Giraffe Early Learning Centre:
- A premium centre
- High quality resources and staff facilities
- Supportive management team that respects and values its staff
- Professional development opportunities
Please Send your resume with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for a position at our centre If you would like further information or a position description, please contact Nicole via emails.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time