Early Childhood Teacher
St Paul’s Lutheran Child Care Centre is seeking to employ a full-time or part time qualified Early Childhood Teacher, for our community Christian Centre located in the heart of Nundah. The position works Monday to Friday and the successful applicant will be paid under the Educational Services (Teachers) Award 2010. New graduates are welcome to apply.
The teacher will be responsible for planning and providing a Kindergarten Program to our 4 -5-year-old children, while following the QLD Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and the Early Years Learning Framework.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Approved Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood recognised by ACECQA and Teachers Registration.
- A current Working with Children Check / Positive notice Blue Card.
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management Certificates.
- Current Child Protection Training.
- Excellent knowledge of QKLG, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Legislation.
- An ability to develop trusting and compassionate relationships with children, families and co-workers.
- An ability to implement and support the Christian Ethos of the Lutheran Church.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or contact Lee-Ann on 3266 7538 for more information.
St Paul's Lutheran Child Care Centre - Nundah