Educator - Senior or Assistant
We are interested in employing an enthusiastic, outcome focused educator (ECt, Senior or Assistant) to join our educational team in 2020. The successful applicant will be a vibrant, friendly professional who is motivated to make a difference and leave a positive impact on the children that they teach.
Our new full time educator will join a strong educational team in our Kindergarten room for 2020.
- hold or actively working towards, an approved education and care certificate or higher qualification published on ACECQA’s qualification list.
- Current Working with Children Suitability Notice (blue card)
- Hold (or prepared to complete qualifications for) - First Aid and CPR Certification including Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
- Experience in LDC preferred
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate very well at all levels – staff, parents, children & licensee/owner.
- work with a team to implement an educational program based on the goals and philosophies of the Centre and the relevant (Early Childhood/Kindergarten) Learning Framework.
We are looking for an educator with a genuine love of working with children who is an enthusiastic and motivated team player. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Above award rates (after 12 months of service)
- All training including CPR/First Aid paid for by the centre
- Staff Perks and Rewards
- Uniforms provided
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Well maintained Centre, facilities and abundant resources
- Ongoing (paid) professional development
- Monthly staff massages
- Exciting team retreats and events
Suitable applicants, meeting our key selection criteria and invited to interview will be contacted.
Position to Commence: April 2020