Early Childhood Teacher - Room Leader
Our award winning centre is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to join our friendly team. If you have a genuine passion for working with children aged 0-5 years old, have completed a Bachelor in Teaching or Early Childhood Education (or near completion) and if you are extremely confident with the EYLF and NQF then this may be the role for you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a genuine passion for working with children.
- Hold a completed Early Childhood Teaching Degree or near completion.
- Be experienced dealing with children 0-5 years old.
- Be confident dealing with parents and families on a day to day basis.
- Knowledge of the EYLF program, NQF and Accreditation Process.
- Hold a current first aid certificate, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate.
- Be confident in planning and programming.
- Have a professional attitude.
- Have experience as a centre room leader.
The successful applicant must have previous centre experience and be confident with programming, planning, observations & evaluations and have the natural ability to build positive and long lasting relationships with parents, children and staff.
Our child care centre is the Proud Winner of the 2015 Western Sydney Awards for Business Excellence, Finalists in 2016 Local Business Awards & has been Rated as EXCEEDING the National Quality Standards by the Department of Education in April 2016.
Tell us why you think you will be the right candidate for this position and forward your cover letter and resume to Natalie at email@example.com