Early Childhood Teacher
Are you passionate about providing care and education to children and thrive working in a collaborative and supportive team environment?
Are you a new graduate that looking to work in a supportive environment to learn and grow?
Do you love working in a fun and dynamic centre with a large focus on learning and playing in the outdoors?
If you have a strong work ethic, are highly motivated and enthusiastic and are seeking a great work/life balance, keep reading!
We are seeking a dedicated team of childcare professionals for our service located in Balgowlah.
We are looking for teachers for part time ( 2 days) or full time ( 4 days)
Giraffe Early Learning Centre – Balgowlah is a beautifully designed 120 place centre with a fabulous outdoor area. This purpose built Centre provides high quality care and a warm and welcoming environment for all. The building has been specifically designed to provide a warm and secure environment for everyone and to provide flexibility to the different age groups.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
An ECT Bachelor qualified teacher either a recent graduate starting out their early childhood career or an ECT with existing experience.
An ECT qualification approved by ACECQA as equivalent Early Childhood Teacher.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood (or equivalent)
- A Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine passion for children's care and education
- Ability to work 10 hour shift per day for 2 to 4 days per week.
Duties and skills include but not limited to:
- Ability to plan and implement a program and environment that help supports the whole child
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Ability to provide and maintain a supportive environment for both children and parents as well as team members
- Ability to work as a team player
Benefits of working for Giraffe Early Learning Centre:
- Work in a premium centre
- High quality resources and staff facilities
- Supportive management team that respects and values its staff
- Professional development opportunities
Send your resume with a cover letter explaining why we should consider you for a position at our service. If you would like further information or a position description, please contact Nicole