Educational Leader & 2IC
Educational Leader / 2IC
We have an opportunity for an experienced ECT with a passion for pedagogy to join our team. You will be leading our team in Curriculum and pedagogical practices and second in charge to the Nominated Supervisor.
We are a purpose built Early Childhood Education and Care Service with an Exceeding National Quality Standard.
- Oversee the quality and development of curriculums for the service
- Support the Nominated Supervisor with the day to day running of the centre
- Off-the-floor programming and management time
- Provide guidance and training around programming, documentation, the EYLF, NQF & NQS
- Foster warm relationships with children, their families and the local community
- Bachelor of Teaching (0-5) or ACECQA approved qualification
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis equivalent to HLTAID004
- Current CHCPRT001 - Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- A cleared WWCC for NSW
- Sound knowledge of the EYLF, NQF & NQS
- Extensive curriculum and planning experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Rostered Days off each month
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform provided
Join a supportive organisation committed to your ongoing professional development. The friendly and approachable senior leadership team are looking forward to welcoming you to their family.
About Explore & Develop Camperdown
Explore & Develop Camperdown is privately owned and operated.
Our Early Childhood Education and Care Service was architecturally designed with sustainability in mind to nurture and facilitate the development of all children.
We are an exceeding service. For more information, go to: http://exploreanddevelop.com.au/location/camperdown-nsw-2050/