Bright Vibe Learning Centre is looking for an experienced Centre Manager to lead a Team of dedicated Educators working in our Early Learning Centre caring for children 2-5 years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and develop a high functioning team of educators. Conduct initiatives that promote team building and good working morale.
- Be an ambassador for workplace values and culture and compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Management of the centres budgets, the physical environment including WHS and resource management of the centre.
- Work with qualified centre staff to develop an appropriate and age relevant curriculum and ensure it complies with state and federal requirements.
- Conduct Tours for prospective parents and provide a warm, welcoming environment for all families.
- Oversea the daily running of the centre; including but not limited to reviewing daily programs, observations, staff performance, marketing and administration duties.
- Develop and maintain the Centre Quality Improvement Plan and ensuring compliance in all aspects of the National Regulations.
- Lead, supervise and support all educators and oversee the delivery of the educational program
- Undertake Performance Appraisal of all team members
- Be proficient in building and maintaining good relationships with colleagues, children and their families
- Bachelor of Teaching (0-5) or ACECQA approved qualification
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis equivalent to HLTAID004
- Current CHCPRT001 - Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- A cleared WWCC for NSW
- Sound knowledge of the EYLF, NQF & NQS
- Extensive curriculum and planning experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven experience as a Centre Manager in an early learning environment
- Ability to build respectful and professional working relationships with parents, families and colleagues.
- You will have excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities.
To be considered for this position you will need to apply online by submitting your latest resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for this position. No agency referrals please.
About Bright Vibe Learning Centre
No information has been provided by the company at this time.