Early Childhood Teacher
First Steps Learning Academy is looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Early Childcare Teacher who has hands on experience working in a child care environment.
The successful applicant will help provide high quality educational program, be dedicated, have a great work ethic, be passionate and have a great attitude!
Your new role:
- Developing and implementing the educational program and achieving quality learning outcomes.
- Mentoring and developing staff in your group.
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices.
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Ability to provide and maintain a supportive environment for both children and parents as well as team members
- Creating and maintaining a safe, healthy, productive and effective in a fun filled learning environment.
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with children, families, carers and staff.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood (or equivalent)
- A Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A genuine passion for children's care and education
The successful applicant must have previous centre experience and be confident with programming, planning, observations & evaluations and have the natural ability to build positive and long lasting relationships with parents, children and staff.
About First Steps Learning Academy
No information has been provided by the company at this time.