Experienced Diploma and/or Studying ECT
APSK is seeking an experienced and highly dedicated Diploma qualified educator studying their ECT for immediate start, availability of 5 days a week and extremely reliable. Annangrove Preschool Kindergarten is located on a gorgeous semi-rural property with access to our resident animals and our multiple picturesque playgrounds. APSK is open 50 weeks a year, open from 7am-6.30pm you must be able to work any shifts during these hours.
Benefits to working at APSK:
- Fun, friendly & supportive team
- Strong support from management
- Professional development opportunities.
- A family owned & operated business
- Above award wages
We are seeking someone who has a wealth of knowledge of young children and strives towards providing the very best care for them. Understanding the importance of how the environment and set ups contribute to children’s learning and love for the world.
Key roles and responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Programming & Planning - Implementation of programming cycles that are reflective of children’s thoughts, ideas and requests. Within this you will be able to create a holistic and continuous cycle of learning through your observations and program planning.
- Supporting & Guiding Educators - Having the ability to guide staff through the daily routine, delegating tasks to staff.
- Working alongside the Centre Director and 2IC to ensure the centre is providing the best quality care we can.
- Create & maintain aesthetically appealing environments
- Current WWCC
- Current First aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis training
- Hold a Diploma of early childhood
- Previous experience in early childhood and leading educators
- Be willing to learn and be a part of a team
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYLF & NQS
This role would suit someone who is looking to continue advancing there career and take on leading roles within the centre, working alongside the Centre Director. This position offers the ability to become a responsible person, opening and closing the centre, lead programming roles as well as additional roles using your passion and interests.
For the right candidate a room leader position may be offered, this comes with a room leader allowance.