Director (DIP or ECT Educator with previous leadership experience)
* Permanent Full Time Director role * The Hills * Family Owned Centre *
Diploma & ECT applicants with leadership skills invited to apply!
Our client is asking us to find them a Permanent Full Time Director to join their well respected and established private centre in The Hills.
They are open to both Diploma Qualified and Early Childhood Teacher applicants with leadership skills.
You will be supported by a fellow Director from their other centre, as well from the Early Childhood Qualified and experienced Owner.
This role has never been advertised, so it won’t be vacant for long, so APPLY NOW!
About the Centre and Organisation
Our client has been running their highly regarded, private centre in The Hills since 2010. The Owner is Early Childhood qualified and experienced so this small family owned organization’s philosophy centres around providing children with the best care and education for children aged birth to 6 years in a warm, caring, fun and stimulating environment.
The Owner is now wanting to step away from this role and focus on bigger projects for this ever-growing organization.
For the first time this position is available and Hamilton’s has been given the opportunity to find the next Director to take this centre forward within the supportive environment of having a fellow Director colleague to support you as well as the ECT Owner Director who will be stepping back and opening up this opportunity.
The Role and Personal Qualities they are looking for…
They want someone experienced and with great leadership skills as well as an easy-going personality to fit in well with their existing teams…
- They want someone who has skills in, and values the importance of building relationships with teams, children, families and their community
- They are looking for someone who wants to represent their family owned organization with family values
- You will be independent and autonomous in your approach; creating newsletters, conducting staff appraisals, taking new family enrolments, so the Owners can focus on bigger projects that benefits, you, your team, centre and community
- Responsible for the leadership and guidance of the daily operation of the early childhood centre.
- You will be a leader who is looking to grow and develop your leadership skills in this small centre role with the support of being part a larger team.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a well-established and stable small family owned group
- Monthly RDOs
- Support from Owner & fellow Director in another centre
- Purpose built centre with spacious and aesthetically pleasing indoor and outdoor environments
- Long standing team speaking volumes about their happiness in the support they get from the Owner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education OR Diploma Qualification in Early Childhood (approved by ACECQA)
- Minimum of 2 years Director experience
- Meet the requirements to be the appointed Nominated Supervisor and support your team in the provision of a quality educational program
- Understanding and knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standard and requirements of the current Child Protection Acts and the Education & Care Services National Law & Regulations
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Understand and be responsible for the performance of the centre across all compliance and quality components
- Knowledge of the Assessment & Rating process and quality early childhood practices
As we previously mentioned, this role has never been advertised before, so this is your chance to APPLY NOW!
Please let us know about your expression of interest by applying by sending in the following:
- A Cover Letter which addresses how you meet the above selection criteria
- A Current Resume
Any offer of employment through Hamilton’s will be conditional upon satisfying necessary workplace checks and successful achievement of the selection criteria.
For any enquiries or further information, please call Rochelle or Mel, your Consultants in the Perm Team at Hamilton’s on 8850 6361 or email email@example.com