Kinda-Mindi Early Learning Centre is seeking an experienced Nominated Supervisor for a long day care service located in Homebush. If you have proven experience with successfully leading, guiding and mentoring a team of educators, this may be the position for you!
As Nominated Supervisor, it is expected that you will have the capacity to manage the day-to-day operations of the service, according the service policies and procedures. You will be responsible for developing strong partnerships with families and the community surrounding the service. You will have high-level knowledge and understanding of all relevant Law and Legislation, including Family Assistance Law (CCSS) and Work Health Safety requirements.
- Work for an organisation that highly values their staff.
- Competitive, above award wages for the right person.
- A supportive management team.
- Regular networking opportunities.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities including conferences.
- Uniform provided.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Nominated Supervisor role within a large service.
- Either an approved ACECQA ECT-level or Diploma-level qualification.
- A current WWCC number.
- A cleared National Police Check completed in the last 6 months.
- A current First Aid qualification (HLTAID004 preferred).
- Strong people management skills, including leadership and mentoring skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of the National Quality Framework, Education and Care Law & Regulations.
- Knowledge of CCSS third-party provider software (QikKids, KindyHub etc).
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge, in a service where you will have a strong support network around you, please send your employment application to:
Your application should have:
- An up to date resume - with your full name, address, email address and contact phone number.
- Your WWCC number and date of birth for verification.
- A cover letter stating how you meet all of the above criteria.
- Contact details for the last 2 places of employment for reference purposes (no contact will be made unless on offer of employment is created).
If you would like any further information regarding the role, please contact:
Jennie Ellis - HR Manager
0416 549 394
About Kinda-Mindi Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.