Experienced Educator (ECT / Diploma)
Due to increased enrolments we are expanding our team. We are searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to to join our 82-place family owned long day care service. We are 15min from Castle Hill in a semi rural area with an animal farm onsite, walking distance from Vineyard Railway station. You will be required to work 5 days per week Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
EXPERIENCED EDUCATOR (Diploma/ECT)
The individual we are seeking will value:
- Building friendships and secure bonds with the children, families and our team of educators.
- Working in partnership with families.
- Building strong connections to our environment, community and world.
- Open respectful communication, contributing their ideas to the centre.
- Working as part of a team to provide the best care and education for the children and families at our service
- Be passionate and have has sound knowledge of the NQS and EYLF
- Be organised able to work to deadlines
- Be flexible, working on the floor with the children and supporting others
- Be experienced in mentoring educators supporting and guiding junior educators at the service
- Be a team player, able to work alongside the Nominated Supervisor and 2IC to support the educators, and assist families as required.
To be eligible you need to:
- Hold the appropriate ACECQA approved qualifications.
- Have a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS).
- Be a team player, professional, punctual and organised
- Be passionate about working with children and their families and committed to providing high quality care
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be answering phones, conducting tours around the service with families, explaining CCS and liaising with families regarding different matters
- Have a current working with children check and first aid certificate.
- Possess strong computer skills, ideally have experience OWNA (online programming), Word, Excel and Facebook.
- Be an Australian Resident or hold a working visa (this is essential).
Should you have any questions please call Anthea on 0411670289.
To apply for this position please send your resume together with your cover letter (detailing why you would be the perfect candidate) to email@example.com.