Early Childhood Teacher
- Join a growing not-for-profit provider with unique bilingual services
- Provide learning and care for 24 children aged 2 - 3 together with a collaborative team
- Receive a competitive salary & fantastic employee benefits
FROEBEL St Leonards provides inspiring learning environments on 3 levels plus a rooftop playground for 99 children from 6 months to 6 years. The service has been rated "Exceeding the National Quality Standard". Our educational program focuses on immersive language learning (second language: German) and inquiry-based early learning by implementing the Little Scientists (https://littlescientists.org.au/) program. Please visit our FROEBEL website (www.froebel.com.au/) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/froebelaustralia/) to learn more about us! 🙂
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher for our Toddler Room where a team of 4 educators provides early learning for 24 children. The role is 37.5 hours per week, worked on 5 days on rotating shifts (early, middle, late). The start date is negotiable (Mid-January).
We offer you
- a happy workplace with a supportive environment
- a purposeful and rewarding role providing learning and care for 24 children together with a collaborative team
- a salary substantially above Modern Award
- allocated planning time each week
- mentoring by our Educational Leader
- generous professional development opportunities
- an employee wellbeing program with regular initiatives (e.g. free flu-shots, fruit boxes, corporate yoga rates, ticket competitions)
- an employee assistance program (free counselling)
- on-site parking at reduced rates / walking distance to public transport.
We need you to
- hold an approved Bachelor/Master degree in Early Childhood Teaching and a current NESA registration
- have excellent communication skills to built and grow trusting relationships with colleagues, families and community members
- believe in, appreciate and foster positive team spirit
- have a keen interest in bilingual education and inquiry-based learning
- last but definitely not least: have a sunny personality with a positive attitude!
📧 If this is you, please use the apply button and attach your resume. Please also write a short cover letter/note outlining why you applied for this role! 🙂 Only eligible applicants will be contacted by FROEBEL.
FROEBEL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FROEBEL is a child safe organisation.