Are you looking for a change in 2021!
We have recently extended our service from 39 places to 62, and are growing our family.
APSK is seeking experienced and highly dedicated Diploma qualified educators. The successful candidate will have availability of 5 days a week with flexibility of hours between 630am-630pm, as well as being extremely reliable.
Annangrove Preschool Kindergarten is located on a gorgeous semi-rural property with access to our resident animals and our multiple picturesque playgrounds. We are open 50 weeks a year.
Benefits to working at APSK
- Fun, friendly & supportive team
- Strong support from management
- Professional development opportunities.
- A family owned & operated business
- Above award wages
We are seeking someone who has a wealth of knowledge of young children and strives towards providing the very best care for them. Understanding the importance of how the environment and set ups contribute to children’s learning and love for the world.
- Current WWCC
- Current First aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis training
- Child Protection Certificate
- Hold a Diploma of early childhood
- Previous experience in early childhood and leading educators
- Be willing to learn and be a part of a team
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYLF & NQS
For the right candidate when taking on additional roles above award wages are offered.