Permanent Part-Time Educators - Certificate lll or Diploma Qualified
Rose Cottage is located in Leichhardt in Sydney's Inner West. We are looking to recruit motivated, enthusiastic professionals who have an immense passion for Early Childhood Education and Care.
Rose Cottage provides care for children aged from Birth to 6 years.Our purpose built centre is fully equipped and well resourced.
Our centre is dynamic, innovative, family owned and operated. We are committed to providing high quality care for all families and children within our centre.
The centre operates from 7.30am to 6.00pm.
What we can offer you:-
- Excellent working environment and conditions in a purpose built centre with a supportive, experienced and professional Director
- A true work life balance
- Exceptional educator to child ratios with small groupings of children
- Specific planned time off the floor each week for programming, planning and documentation
- Your ethics and morals being valued and utilised as part of a high quality team of educators
All applicants must be available to work permanent part-time hours of at least 25 hours per week on a rotating roster between 7.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday. These days will be determined upon applying for the role.
It is essential that you have completed your Certificate lll in Early Childhood Education & Care, or are working towards/have completed your Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a valid Working with Children Check to be verified prior to beginning work with us.
What we are looking for:-
- An enthusiastic and professional individual who loves to immerse themselves in Early Childhood Education upholding strong values and personal philosophy
- A passionate, innovative and dedicated educator across all aspects of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Capabilities and attributes of strong leadership abilities and interest in taking on a leadership role within the service
- Extremely sound knowledge of the EYLF and National Quality Standards
- Demonstrated experience with analysing, documenting and planning children's learning journeys and educational programs
- A real team player - willing to go above and beyond for the team they work with and use their initiative daily
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
If you can tick all these boxes we would love to hear from you!
*This role will be available for the right candidate to start week beginning Monday 4th January, 2021.. A transition period will occur during December 2020.
Please forward a covering letter, resume and two referees to Tara at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 9560 2577