Early Childhood Teacher and Educational Leader
A wonderful opportunity is available for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join our enthusiastic and committed team.
Care for Kids School of Early Learning is locally owned and operated. We have a commitment to delivering high quality care and education to all children enrolled.
As an ECT you will be using your knowledge and expertise to create stimulating learning environments and programs.
Your passion for early childhood education and excellent communication skills will support you in forming strong relationships with families and the wider community. You will have opportunities for training and professional development within each centre.
Your role as the Educational Leader will involve guiding and mentoring all educators within the service in relation to the curriculum. You must have the ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, families and all educators within the team.
The role is a permanent full time position Monday to Friday, which will be 38 hours each week with rotating rosters.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching or equivalent and Teachers registration number. (ACECQA assessed)
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality standards (NQS).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.
- First Aid, asthma and anaphylaxis Certificate (or willingness to undertake within first three months of employment)
- High level of skill in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate (needs and interest based) programs for the children of all age groups between 0 and 5.
- An understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org