Additional Educator (Inclusion Support)
FROEBEL Fitzroy North is an early learning centre for 69 children from 0 to 6 years of age. The service has been rated 'Exceeding National Quality Standard'. Our centre is located in a leafy area and an easy tram ride directly from the city; there is also ample free parking available. The centre occupies a spacious building and has beautiful outdoor environments including a community garden. Our program focuses on immersive language learning (second language: German) and inquiry-based early learning by implementing the Little Scientists (www.littlescientists.org.au) program. Please visit our FROEBEL website (www.froebel.com.au) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/froebelaustralia) to learn more about us! 🙂
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Early Childhood Educator as an Additional Educator (Inclusion Support) for our Kinder Room with 33 children and a team of 5 educators. This is a fixed-term contract for 12 months, 25 hours per week worked Mondays to Fridays (5 hours per week day) to start in mid-January.
We offer you
- a salary substantially above Modern Award
- free all day parking
- allocated planning time each week
- sustainable practices
- excursions within the community
- generous professional development opportunities
- an employee well-being program with regular initiatives (e.g. free vaccinations, fruit boxes)
- an employee assistance program (access to free counselling)
- a happy workplace with a supportive and collaborative team.
We need you to
- hold an approved Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Teaching or to be actively working towards this qualification
- communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- believe in and foster positive team spirit
- have a keen interest in bilingual education and inquiry-based learning
- have a sunny personality with a positive attitude!
📧 Please use the apply button and attach your resume. Ideally you also write a short cover letter/note outlining why you applied for this role! 🙂 Only eligible applicants will be contacted by FROEBEL.
FROEBEL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FROEBEL is a child safe organisation.