Certificate III Qualified Early Childhood Educator Permanent Part-Time
Are you a qualified and committed Certificate III trained educator with a passion about
caring for and educating young children?
Are you keen to work in a dynamic team environment?
Then apply now!
About the Centre
Integricare St Ives is a well-established, purpose-built Preschool located in St Ives. It is a 40 placed centre catering for children aged 3-6 years old which provides an inclusive and individualised learning program reflecting the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards. Our Preschool is set in a peaceful oasis with nature inspired landscaped outdoor learning environments and we have a focus on sustainability. We have been supporting children, families and the local community for over 50 years.
Integricare St Ives Preschool runs according to the NSW Department of Education School terms.
About the Role
The position is for a Permanent Part-Time Certificate III. The hours of work are 16 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Thursday and Friday.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements
- Demonstrate ability and proficiency in English communication and written skills
- Flexible, self-starter and ability to work as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of child development
- Demonstrate experience in implementing appropriate individually focused programs
- A commitment to building strong relationships with children, families and communities
- Experience within an early childhood education setting preferred
- ACECQA approved and recognised Certificate III qualification
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- An approved child protection statement of attainment
- Committed to the Christian ethos and values of Integricare
- Sound understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
- Opportunities to move within the organisation
- Working with a dynamic team of educators
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (confidential)
- Career opportunities and access to paid professional development and training
- Supportive management team
- Funded first aid renewal
If you have the commitment and skills to take on this important and rewarding role, we would love to receive your application (only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
Please send your application to:
Lauren Kelly - Manager Integricare St Ives Preschool
email@example.com 02 9144 3067
Integricare is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and adopts the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. Integricare is an equal opportunity employer.