Early Childhood Educators
Passionate Early Childhood Educators
Giggle and Learn is excited to announce that we are looking for a team of passionate, dedicated and innovative Early Childhood Educators with either a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and Bachelor of Education to join our brand new, family run, 40 place state of the art Early Childhood Education and Care Centre in Lugarno . The Centre is a dynamic, modern, and highly resourced facility and we are very committed to providing high quality education and care for all children and our families.
We aim to provide an environment where everyone experiences a sense of belonging and can put their personal touch on their educational environments. We see relationships as crucial to a sense of belonging and we aim to develop secure, respectful relationships within our community.
As an Educator (in collaboration with your team) you will be involved in planning and supporting the educational program, guided by the Early Years Learning Framework, current approaches, theorists and research in early childhood education. Our programs encourage children to become active learners through a play-based curriculum that encourage thinking, investigating, exploring and problem solving in a social environment.
You will have access to excellent working conditions, support and resources and an organisation committed to team professional learning and development. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team and work in a stimulating, friendly, welcoming and rewarding environment.
- Genuine passion for children and shaping future generations
- An ACECQA approved Certificate III, Diploma and Bachelor in Children's Services. New graduates or currently studying educators are encouraged to apply.
- An understanding of the National Quality Framework which includes government laws and regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A passion for developing, planning and implementing an innovative educational program with a commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Current Approved Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate/s (ACECQA Approved).
What we offer you
- Excellent remuneration
- A brand-new working environment filled with an abundance of resources
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching methods
- An opportunity to be part of a working family where you are valued as a person
- An opportunity to grow your career with educational assistance and support
- Passion for excellence and offer leadership, coaching & mentoring programs
- Celebrating success – gift vouchers, reward dinners and recognition rewards
- Lots of fun and smiles everyday – regular social events to enjoy yourself outside of work.
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your application below.
About Giggle and Learn Early Childcare and Education Centre
No information has been provided by the company at this time.