Early Childhood Teacher
We are passionate about being leaders in Early Childhood Education and are in search of some innovative, dedicated and passionate Early Childhood Teachers to match our outstanding facilities and playscapes to provide the best start in life for our future generations.
Kids Club would like to offer you:
- Up to $6 per hour ($12,000 p.a) above award rates + super + bonuses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid professional development and training
Benefits of being apart of the Kids Club family:
- We provide up to 50% discount on childcare fees
- We value your well-being and work life balance and believe this position should provide flexible working arrangements
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching methods.
- Fully integrated Kids Club App with dashboard allowing you to engage with the centre.
- A career path with opportunities to grow within our Leadership team and throughout the Company with new centres opening nationally.
- Paid Professional development courses for all levels of your employment.
- Internal NESA approved supervisor to guide you through your accreditation process
- Coaching and mentoring programs; we are here for you!
- Massage chairs and coffee machines for rest and relaxation in your down time.
- We celebrate success with gift vouchers, reward dinners and recognition rewards as well as a national conference with our growing Kids Club Family.
- We will love you, hold you, support you, care for you and walk with you as leaders in our sector.
Why Kids Club?
Work for a company you can truly be proud to be a part of that want the best possible outcomes for children, families and educators. We are all about the customer experience and you will see that when you step inside one of our centres.
We value and respect the voices of our most valuable asset; our people and are forever reflecting on how to improve and further our offerings to all of our people and practices across the organisation
We are committed to providing a superior educational curriculum, and your experience will advise and support the implementation of our programming.
You will work closely with the leadership team to create a high-quality centre by fostering a sense of belonging for children and their families and keeping families connected and a part of their child's development and learning.
Kids Club desired criteria:
- Experience in the Early Education industry.
- Knowledge on the EYLF.
- Be passionate and motivated to provide high-quality educational programs and learning environments.
- An adaptable leadership style
- Be committed to ongoing forms of team engagement to create a fantastic work culture.
- An expert at guiding, mentoring and inspiring team members.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Be willing to build and maintain partnerships with families and communities.
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Teaching - please confirm qualification details in your application.
- NESA accredited
- Working with Children Check registration and Emergency Certificates (First Aid etc).
If this sounds like the something you would like to be a part of, please apply now!!
We can't wait to meet you!
About Kids Club
Kids Club Early Childhood Education Services is an award winning Company with a genuine belief that children in our care should be provided with an educational, safe, healthy, caring, stimulating and family oriented environment, which reflects the warm nurturing and friendly atmosphere of home. Kids Club is committed to the development and wellbeing of all children in our care and the ongoing support of our educators who deliver this care daily.
Kids Club currently operate 13 long day care facilities across VIC, NSW, ACT and QLD for hundreds of children daily with a view to significantly expand these services over the coming 24 months.
Kids Club also manage the services provided by CubbyHouse Childcare and CubbyOOSH (Out Out Of Hours School Care). Cubby is also an award winning service with over 30 years experience in the sector operating across 31 locations, providing care for over 3000 children.
Kids Club and Cubby employ approx 500 staff and support hundreds of families daily and you can read more on our exciting journey here: https//:www.kidsclubchiildcare.com.au
About Kids Club Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.