Jenny's Kindergarten and Early Learning Centres are a growing organisation with many established and award-winning early childhood centres across NSW. When you join our organisation, you join a team who are dedicated and committed to putting the education and development of our children first and foremost.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic trainee to join our dedicated team at our centre in Lane Cove. You will complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care whilst earning a wage and be mentored by a dedicated team of professional Educators and Trainer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and implementation of an educational program and activities.
- Developing a stimulating, fun and educational learning environment.
- Assisting with managing children's needs, for example feeding and sleeping.
- Meeting the health and safety needs of all children.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold no previous qualifications in Early Childhood and have not previously completed a Certificate III or Diploma Traineeship in another area of study.
- Possess a genuine desire to care for and develop children aged 0 to 5.
- Have completed, or be willing to complete, a Working With Children Check.
If you have the desire to build a career in the field of early childhood education and are interested in joining the team at Jenny's Kindergarten and Early Learning, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hitting the Apply Now button.
About Jenny's Kindergarten & Early Learning Lane Cove North
No information has been provided by the company at this time.