FT Diploma Position
Wee Care Kndergarten is looking for a Full Time Diploma educator who is creative, passionate and professional. An Educator who:
- Is able to work well in a team that works in a collaborative model and values and respects all levels of qualifications and experience .
- Has experience with the National Quality Standards, the EYLF and Assessment and Rating
- Has excellent communication skills both verbal and written / digital
- Has some knowledge of the principles and values of the Reggio Emilia Philosophy
Collaboration, respect, debate and reflection are key elements of our work, with Pedagogical Documentation being the element that makes learning visible and supports teaching pedagogy, planning and project work:
- Working in collaboration with children is key to our work. We acknowledge children as capable, responsible, and creative and we celebrate their strengths, their theories, interests and ideas with respect.
- We are committed to continuous reflection and improvement and expect staff to be responsible for creating aesthetically stimulating environments and be committed to professional development.
- We are committed to creating strong connections to our local community and local indigenous communities.
- We have rich physical environments, both indoors and outdoors, that support opportunities and possibilities for children to build strong relationships, to make sense of the world and develop life skills and values to support them as citizens of the world.
- We respect childrens rhythms through a flexible programme that focuses on small group work and individual choices.
- Able to explore new ideas with children, as co‐researchers and co‐learners?
- Committed to interactive, collaborative, authentic learning?
- Supportive of the use of the 100 Languages to encourage children to have opportunities to express their ideas, hypotheses and theories?
- Able to create inviting, inspiring & challenging learning environments?
- A supporter of social constructivist learning?
- Willing to question your own thinking, as well as your students’ thinking?
- Joyful in your work and engagement with children and families?
- Supportive of the creative use of technology with children?
Wee Care is committed to ongoing professional development . Our staff have been supported to attend lStudy Tours to Reggio Emilia, Italy as well and conferences and workshops in Australia through REAIE which the centre has strong connections with .Professional development in all areas is offered throughout the year .
Do you hold:
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Children's Services?
- A valid Working with Children Check?
- A current First Aid certificate?
- A current Child Protection Certificate?
If this role inspires you, please email a cover letter of application and your resume including 2 recent references or details of referees to email@example.com
If you wish to know more about the role you can ring on 02 93894993 and speak to Ruth Weinstein.
About Wee Care Kindergarten
Wee Care is a well respected , forward thinking Early Childood centre which has received the highest ratings in the NQF .