Early Childhood Teacher - Working Towards ECT Qualification
Exciting opportunity for an experienced early Childhood teacher able to demonstrate significant achievements in educational excellence and leadership for a small childcare in Belconnen area. Candidates actively studying for an Early Childhood degree will also be considered
Successful applicants will be required to implement our policies and procedures, attend training opportunities, interact and care for children with respect, develop and implement daily programs, record observations and work in collaboration with the children's families, and have the intention to remain in our company in an early childhood role.
Guide and Mentor educators and manage a team
A thorough Knowledge of Early Years learning frame work, MTOP and National Regulations
Interested applicants must have:
- A passion to work with children.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive approach to supporting children and their families.
- An intention to work and learn with our children for a meaningful period of time.
- Recognized Australian qualification in Early Childhood Education at the Bachelor level, or Working towards ECT qualification
- Excellent English language skills
- Australian citizenship or Visa eligibility or Visa eligibility or looking for sponsorship considered
- Working With Vulnerable People Check
- Current First Aid
*****Looking for sponsorship in early Childhood teacher are considered*****