Diploma/Certificate III Childcare Educator
Kids Kollege ELC is privately owned and family run service. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment. We are located in the inner west and close to public transport.
We are seeking an Educator who has passion and drive in the early childhood sector. Applicant must have at least 2 years experience in the sector.
The applicant must have the following:
- Diploma of Children's Services
- current first aid certificate including asthma and anaphylaxis
- current Working With Children Check
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards
- Passionate and committed to high qualify of early childhood and education
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Respect and support colleagues, developing positive channels of communication to ensure a smooth running centre
- Contribute toward a healthy team environment
- Collaborate with staff to ensure that the program in continually improving
- To be responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of the daily program for the children in their care.
- To be responsible for planning and preparing the environment, setting up interest services, preparing and clearing away materials and supplies.
- Responsible for ensuring that the records are maintained accurately for each child in their care.
- Communicate and build strong relationships with families
- Be willing to participate in professional development and training