CITIPOINTE CHILDCARE PINE RIVERS
Qualified Lead Educator
We are seeking an enthusiastic, qualified Lead Educator to join our team at Pine Rivers.
We are looking for someone who has experience and holds a Diploma.
Knowledge of the NQF, EYLF and Emergent curriculum will also be essential.
If you are an experienced Diploma educator who has experience and you meet the following criteria, please forward your cover letter & resume.
Do not apply if you cannot efficiently document the program.
Successful applicants will:
- Confidently support a room team in the documentation and physical requirements of early childhood
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYLF & current regulation and legislation
- Have excellent knowledge of and the ability to obtain every element of the National Quality Standards
- Have strong demonstrated experience of curriculum documentation
- Be well informed about and are interested in children's development during their foundation years
- Show enthusiasm and team support while working with children, families, management & other educators
- Have the ability to confidently and clearly communicate, relate and interact with children, families, management and other educators
- Form a good rapport with all children, families, management & other educators
- Follow and implement our centre procedures & policies, and comply with all relevant government regulations
- Be enthusiastically involved in all aspects of the running of the centre
- Have current Blue Card, First aid, Child Protection and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
Applicants should include a current resume with the names of 3 references, one of which should be a Pastoral Reference by Friday 18th December 2020.