Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher
Platinum Preschool Pty Ltd (trading as Platinum Preschool Randwick) is seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join our team. The position is Permanent Full Time (38 hours per week).
Platinum Preschool Randwick is a centre that is fresh and modern with a large supply of high quality resources. Our high quality educational programmes allow children to explore, experiment, imitate and ask questions to further develop their thinking and problem solving skills.
With many long standing staff members paid above award wages, you will be part of a professional, dedicated and highly qualified team. Our centre is staffed above the required ratios, providing ample time off the floor for programming and planning.
You will have support and access to a full time Educational Leader (ECT) with in depth knowledge of the industry.
- Early Childhood Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 years experience as an early childhood teacher
- Working Knowledge of the Children’s Services Regulations 2011
- Working Knowledge of National Quality Standard for Early Childhood Education
- Current Education and Care First Aid Training, Asthma & Anaphylaxis qualifications
- Programming and teaching to the EYLF and the National Quality Improvement Plan
- Knowledge and understanding of ECE Policies and Procedures
- Be knowledgeable about the philosophical underpinning of the National Framework – Early Years Learning Framework
- Current Child Protection Qualifications
- Plan, organise and conduct activities to allow the children at Platinum Preschool Randwick to develop and grow their skills, including speech, reading, writing, motor skills and skills required for the interaction with others
- Work as a member of a cooperative team in order to provide a nurturing and educational program for the groups of children within the service.
- Ensure that the policies and philosophy of Platinum Pre School, Children’s Services Regulations 2011 and the code of ethics are implemented in providing appropriate care and educational programs for the children.
- Be willing to participate in meetings, conferences and training courses where appropriate.
- Develop a cooperative relationship with all members of staff to ensure a positive environment for all children at all times.
- Share the cleaning responsibilities within the Preschool with the other staff
- Annual Salary $65,000 to $75,000 (includes Laundry Allowance)
- Uniforms provided
- Superannuation of 9.5%