Diploma Qualified Position
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated educator that is looking to work in an environment that encourages each child’s ability to engage, think and learn?
At the Thornleigh Preschool, we provide a friendly, caring and fun learning environment for children aged 2 to 5 years. We are excited to be offering an opportunity for an experienced Diploma Educator to join the team and work alongside passionate team members. You will be assisting the team in the supervision and care of children as well as encouraging a caring, supporting and playful learning environment.
About the role
The successful candidate will be a passionate and dedicated team member who loves teaching and brings the best out of every child. In this role you will be required to:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all children, families and work colleagues
- Be able to build rapport with children through play, engage in conversation and help to create learning experiences around their interests
- Ensure the centre environment is developmentally appropriate for children
- Regularly implement, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and interactive learning environment
- Be part of a supportive team environment and culture that values collaboration through sharing information and teamwork
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are always maintained
- Diploma in Early Childhood and Care (ACEQCA recognised)
- First Aid qualifications
- Current working with children’s check
So, if the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please apply now!
Please send your application to email@example.com by 31st December 2020. Short listing for this position will begin immediately.