Experienced Diploma Qualified Educator
Carlingford Kindergarten is a boutique family owned and operated early education centre catering for children between the ages of 2 to 6 years of age. We have provided high quality care and education to families in the region since 1992.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic Diploma trained childcare educator to join our team and assist our service achieve high quality education for our children. This is a full-time position for which you will need to be available between the services operating hours of 8am-6pm.
The role will involve:
- Implementing the Early Years Learning Framework for individual children
- Documenting observations of the children and further program planning
- Actively contribute to the development of team skills
- Liaise with families and support family contribution to the program
The successful candidate will:
- Have an approved Childcare Diploma qualification
- Be able to work well in a team that works in a collaborative model and values and respects all levels of qualifications and experience
- Have a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS), and assessment and rating (A&R)
- Be experienced in the industry and with play-based learning
- Be able to create inviting, inspiring & challenging learning environments
- Has knowledge of the principles and values of the Reggio Emilia Philosophy
- Be a positive person who will develop relationships with families, children, colleagues and the wider community
- Demonstrate experience with analysing, documenting and planning children's learning journeys and educational programs
- Has excellent communication and literacy skills both verbal, written and digital
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Have current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
Benefits for you?
- Continuous career development opportunities through in-house mentoring and external professional development
- We have a well-resourced environment, both indoors and outdoors, that support opportunities and possibilities for children to learn through play.
- Excellent working environment and conditions in with a supportive, experienced and professional ECT Director
If this role interests you, please forward a covering letter of application and your resume including 2 recent references or details of referees to email@example.com. If you wish to know more about the role you can call on 02 98582232 and speak to Gabriele Oly
*This role will be available for the right candidate to start week beginning Monday 18th January, 2021. A transition period will occur during December 2020.
About Carlingford Kindergarten
To visit our webpage please go to