Qualified Early Childhood Worker
We have a number of positions available for Early Childhood Educators to join our team of committed and innovative professionals working with children aged 2-5 years across our three centres in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to join a team who are dedicated and passionate about providing an inclusive and nurturing environment for children to thrive, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicants will have:
- A deep interest in the wellbeing of young children and their families
- Effective communication skills
- A creative spirit and interest in contemporary pedagogy
- An ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Sound levels of PC competency
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Certificate III in Early Education and Care
- Current First Aid
- Valid Working With Children Check
An understanding of the National Quality Framework and Standards, and the Early Years Learning Framework would be advantageous. A working knowledge of Jewish Studies and Hebrew would also be of benefit.
All appointments will be based on merit selection without reference to the religion of applicants. An empathy with the ethos of our Modern Orthodox Jewish Day School is essential.
Any offer of employment will be subject to background checks and child protection screening.
To apply for this position, you will need to be an Australian Citizen/Australian Resident/have a current Australian Work Visa.
Visit www.moriah.nsw.edu.au for more information about our application process. You will be required to send an application form together with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.