Preschool Room (3-4) 2IC - Start the year off right!
My Stepping Stones Rose Bay is a beautiful home-like centre located in Sydney's east.
We are currently on the lookout for a full time dedicated and motivated educator to join our team as our second-in-charge of our 3-4 year old room, stepping up and leading the team alongside the room leader.
You will be working with our amazing team with great working conditions operating above ratios. Our management are committed to creative a position and honest work environment and we recognise that our staff are one of the most important parts of running a quality early learning centre.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain their first taste of leadership experience in early learning!
What we ask of you:
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA recognised equivalent)
- An understanding of or willingness to learn about the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for building respectful and meaningful relationships with our families, children and staff
How we give back to you:
- Great working conditions – rotating rosters, above ratio operations, support for programming
- An honest, supportive and genuine work environment
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Ongoing professional development training
If this sounds good to you please reach out and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com – we would love to hear from you!