Diploma or Certificate 3 Qualified and Trainee Position available
Footsteps Early Learning Centre is seeking educators to join our experienced and passionate team within our service located in the St George/Sutherland Shire area.
- Small family owned centres
- Unparalleled support and development opportunities
- Excellent potential for career progression
- Encouragement to express your own ideas and creativity
- Commitment from us for continuous quality improvement
- Certificate 3 or Diploma Qualfied
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children
- Current First Aid and Working with Children Check
- Demonstarated experience and knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- A strong commitment to development and career progression in the Early Years Sector
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Evidence of initiative and a progressive approach to your work with children
Although not necessary to apply for this position please consider applying if you have previous experience as a 2IC or eduational leader as these postions will be considered.
- No qualification or experienced required
- Study and Learn while you work and earn money
- Receive off the floor study time each week during work hours
- Study through a trusted and Registered Training organisation
- A strong interest and commitment to a career in early learning
- The ability to articulate your ideas and values
- A commitment to learning and studying to establish your knowledge
- A genuine love of children
If this sounds like you, please apply now. Forward your CV and a cover letter, outlining your previous experience or education, as well as addressing the selection criteria to Kim at email@example.com.
About Footsteps Early Learning Centre
Footsteps Early Learning Centres have 3 locations in Sydney where we cater for children aged 0-12 years across our different sites.
Beverly Hills LDC 0-5 years
Beverly Hills OOSH 5-12 years
Woolooware LDC 0-5 years
We are a privately owned family business, . providing high quality Early Childhood Education and Outside of School Hours Care. Our services provide comfortable, inviting and exciting opportunities for children to play, learn and explore.