Experienced Diploma / Cert 3 Childcare Educator
Experienced and passionate Early Childhood Educators - Diploma / Certificate III
Little Angels Learning Centre is excited to announce that we are expanding our team of passionate, dedicated and innovative Early Childhood Educators with an opportunity for an educator who holds a Certificate III in Children's Services or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or even potentially a candidate working toward their early years Bachelor of Education.
We would love you to join our boutique, family run, 37 place Early Childhood Education and Care Centre in Kariong on the lower end of the Central Coast. The Centre is a dynamic, welcoming, and well resourced facility and we are very committed to providing high quality education and care for all of our children and families.
We aim to provide an environment where everyone experiences a sense of belonging and we see relationships as crucial to developing secure and respectful connections with our children, families, educators and within our community.
As an Educator within the team you will be involved in planning and supporting the educational program, guided by the Early Years Learning Framework, current educational approaches, theorists and research in early childhood education. Our programs encourage children to become active learners through a play-based curriculum that encourages investigating and exploring as well as thinking and problem solving in a social environment.
You will have access to excellent working conditions, support and resources and a Centre Director who is unwaveringly committed to individual and team professional learning and development. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team and work in a stimulating, friendly, welcoming and rewarding environment.
- Genuine passion for children, their development and their future
- An ACECQA approved Certificate III, Diploma or even be working towards your early childhood Bachelor of Education. New graduates or those currently studying a qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- An understanding of the National Quality Framework which includes government laws and regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A passion for developing, planning and implementing an innovative educational program with a commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A mature minded, collaborative approach to team work
- Current Approved Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate/s (ACECQA Approved).
What we offer you
- Excellent remuneration and job stability
- A creative environment with excellent technology and teaching methods
- An opportunity to be part of a working family where you are valued as an individual
- An opportunity to grow your career with educational assistance and support
- Passion for excellence and opportunities for leadership, coaching & mentoring
- Lots of fun and smiles everyday
If you think you could be our new educator, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your application below.
About Little Angels Learning Centre
No information has been provided by the company at this time.