Learning Support Educator
My Stepping Stones Rose Bay is a beautiful, home-like centre where the inclusion of children is our top priority.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a permanent part time educator to join our team as a learning support assistant. You would be working part time hours across the week, collaborating with our room educators to ensure that all children have opportunities for learning and growth.
Skills we are looking for:
- A qualification in Early Education and Care (Certificate III, Diploma or ECT - or ACECQA approved equivalent) - this role is suitable for someone who is studying and would like to gain on the job knowledge at the same time.
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- A 'can do' attitude and genuine passion for working with children
What we provide
- Fantastic working conditions - competetive salaries and above-ratio rooms
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Training opportunities
- An honest and supportive management and team
We want to hear from you! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org