Early Childhood Manager - Coffs Harbour Area
- Are you interested in a hands-on Management role that truly allows you to focus on people?
- Join an established early learning provider and make your mark on a brand-new centre!
- Enjoy an attractive salary, discounted childcare and a chance to work by the beach!
Ohana Early Learning now have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Manager to join their brand-new centre in Woolgoolga, NSW.
Reporting to the General Manager and Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective operation and management of the Woolgoolga centre. Your key focus areas will be in maximising staff and family engagement, as well as contributing to key organisational objectives and KPI's.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing pedagogical leadership to centre staff to ensure quality care and education is delivered for all children;
- Working closely with the General Manager to align the centre's operations with strategic organisational goals;
- Ensuring the philosophy, policies and procedures of the centre are implemented, upheld and regularly reviewed to meet relevant requirements;
- Attending out of hours meetings, training sessions and centre functions as required; and
- Building and maintaining strong, professional relationships with staff, children and families.
Ohana Early Learning have deliberately centralised several traditional, administrative functions to allow Centre Managers to be hands-on and truly focus their time on their people, families and children. Recruitment, leads management, debtors and the preparing of rosters are all centralised providing significant focus on the core business to be undertaken.
About Ohana Early Learning
Ohana Early Learning is a locally based, four centre group providing quality care to the families of the mid-north coast. We seek committed and engaged professional educators to support our families and the company's objectives of inclusiveness and education.
Expressions of interest for employment can be lodged thru our website https://www.ohanaelc.com.au/work-with-us/ or if you would like a confidential conversation, please contact Jenny on 0438 451 376.