Diploma & Certificate III - Coffs Harbour
Ohana Early Learning is seeking passionate Early Childhood Educators for our new Woolgoolga centre.
We are looking for both Diploma and Certificate III Educators that are motivated, passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a successful history of vision, attention to detail, be passionate and committed about providing the best quality care and be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner
- Strong IT focus preferably Apple OS-based
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and legislative requirements
- Have a good understanding of EYLF and the National Quality Standards
- A current Working with Children Check
- Hold and maintain current First Aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- A good understanding and awareness of the cultural needs of families
- Above all be passionate about children and a healthy lifestyle
- Remuneration based on experience and performance
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff discounted Child Care fees
All Our Centres Offer
- Walker Learning Pedagogy
- Interactive smart boards
- Online child portfolios
- Chef prepared fresh and nutritious meals provided by our own catering facility
- Introduction to a second language
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you.
About Ohana Early Learning
Ohana Early Learning is a locally based, four centre group providing quality care to the families of the mid-north coast. We seek committed and engaged professional educators to support our families and the company's objectives of inclusiveness and education.
Expressions of interest for employment can be lodged thru our website https://www.ohanaelc.com.au/work-with-us/ or if you would like a confidential conversation, please contact Jenny on 0438 451 376.