Early Childhood Teacher - recent graduates welcome to apply
We are a privately owned Early Childhood Service in Leichhardt, well known within the community for providing quality care and education for 39 children each day. The very rare opportunity has arisen for us to seek an Early Childhood Teacher to join us at Rose Cottage in 2021. We pride ourselves on our philosophy, values and exceptional standards and we are looking for the perfect candidate that can bring their wealth of knowledge, experience, early childhood practices and professionalism to become part of our wonderful and dedicated team.
*This role will be available for the right candidate to start during January, 2021.
What we are looking for:-
- Current Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Teaching) recognised by ACECQA (or equivalent) along with current HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting and CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- An enthusiastic and professional individual who loves to immerse themselves in Early Childhood Education upholding strong values, personal philosophy and current teaching practices
- Capabilities and attributes of strong leadership abilities and interest in taking the next step into a leadership role at some point in the future if the opportunity presents
- Extremely sound knowledge of the EYLF, National Quality Standards and current cultural-historical theories/practices
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with analysing, documenting and planning for children's learning journeys and curriculum
- A real team player - willing to go above and beyond for the team they work with and use their initiative daily
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Experience working in an early childhood setting after completing your degree is a preference; however we will accept a recent graduate if we feel the individual will be the right person for our service
What we can offer you:-
- Excellent working environment and conditions in a purpose built centre with a supportive, experienced and professional Director
- A team of professionals who are always striving for continuous improvement relating to the standards of our service and their own practices; as well as a team together
- One rostered day off each month
- Suitable remuneration with the opportunity to continue to grow and develop while working with us
- A true work life balance - we support each educators well-being and health
- Exceptional educator to child ratios with small groupings of children
- Specific planned time off the floor each week for programming, planning and documentation
- Your ethics and morals being valued and utilised as part of a high quality team of educators
If this sounds like the centre and position you have been looking for please email your resume and cover letter detailing your interest, past experience and why you believe you would be the perfect fit at Rose Cottage to Tara: email@example.com
Please note that only applicants that have full permanent working rights in Australia should apply.
If you have any further questions regarding this position, please contact the service Director Tara on 9560 2577