Nundah | Lead Educators
Our Nundah Centre
Nundah is a new purpose-built Early Learning facility which opened early 2020. The state-of-the-art centre provides high quality care and education to families in the surrounding suburbs of Nundah. The spacious indoor/outdoor play spaces have been architecturally designed to suit the needs of all children from the ages of 6 weeks to school age.
Our Nundah Centre is conveniently located just minutes from Nundah State School and neighbouring private schools. Public transport is easily accessible with numerous bus stops along Buckland Road and Nundah Station within walking distance.
Are you our next Edge Lead Educator?
As an Lead Educator, you will :
- An ability to work collaboratively with fellow Educators to develop and implement inspirational educational programs that help children to achieve learning outcomes.
- Nurture and develop our team members so they confidently contribute to our children’s learning.
- Develop trusting and honest relationships with children, families, colleagues, management and community stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with EYLF and NQS are met or exceeded
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or 'actively working towards'
- Current Blue Card
- Current First Aid & CPR (HLTAID004) Certificate
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Prior experience as a Lead Educator is preferable
Why work for Edge?
As an Edge team member, you'll benefit from:
- A permanent role (Monday to Friday up to 37.5 hours per week)
- Opportunities to develop your career further within a new and growing organisation
- Team Member Childcare Discounts
- Full uniform
If you have the drive and passion to become an industry leader in a state of the art working environment then we can't wait to hear from you! Apply now!