Kinder Room Educator
FROEBEL Parkville has 100 places for children from 0 to 6 years of age and is located in the Parkville precinct. This service has been rated 'Exceeding National Quality Standard'. Our program focuses on immersive language learning as well as inquiry-based learning by implementing the Little Scientists program. Please visit our FROEBEL website and our Facebook page to learn more about us! 🙂
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and committed Kinder Room Educator for an immediate start. The role is 37.5 hours/week worked Mondays to Fridays. Our Kinder Room has 44 children and a team of 5 core educators.
We offer you
- a happy workplace with a supportive environment
- a rewarding full-time providing learning for 44 children aged 3 to 5 together with a collaborative team
- a salary substantially above Award
- allocated planning time each week
- mentoring by the Kinder Room Leader, the Educational Leader as well as our head-office based Quality Management Coordinator
- generous professional development opportunities
- an employee well-being program with regular initiatives (e.g. free flu-shots, fruit boxes)
- an employee assistance program (access to free counselling).
We need you to
- hold an approved Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- ideally have experience working with the Kinder age group
- communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members
- be a true team player
- have an interest in bilingual education and inquiry-based learning
- have a sunny personality with a positive attitude!
📧 Please use the apply button and attach your resume. Ideally you also write a short cover letter/note outlining why you applied for this role! 🙂 Only eligible applicants will be contacted by FROEBEL.
FROEBEL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FROEBEL is a child safe organisation.