We are in search of an innovative, dedicated and passionate Centre Director to start up our brand new state of the art centre in Bulleen. Start a brand new journey in 2021 hand selecting your team and creating an amazing place for children, families and educators to thrive in!
Kids Club would like to offer you:
- $90k - $100k + super + bonuses
- Company Laptop
- Company Phone
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Paid professional development and training
Benefits of being a part of the Kids Club family:
- We provide up to 50% discount on childcare fees
- We value your well-being and work life balance and believe this position deserves 5 weeks annual leave
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching methods.
- Fully integrated Kids Club App with dashboard allowing you to manage the centre.
- KPI driven bonus structures
- A dedicated accounts, enrolments and marketing team so you don't have to worry about collecting fees, enrolments and advertising.
- A career path with opportunities to grow within our Leadership team and throughout the Company with centres opening nationally.
- Paid Professional development courses for all levels of your employment.
- Coaching and mentoring programs; we are here for you!
- Massage chairs and coffee machines for rest and relaxation in your down time.
- We celebrate success with gift vouchers, reward dinners and recognition rewards as well as a national conference with our growing Kids Club Family.
- We will love you, hold you, support you, care for you and walk with you as leaders in our sector.
Why Kids Club?
Work for a company you can truly be proud to be a part of that want the best possible outcomes for children, families and educators. We are all about the customer experience and you will see that when you step inside one of our centres.
We value and respect the voices of our most valuable asset; our people and are forever reflecting on how to improve and further our offerings to all of our people and practices across the organisation
We are committed to providing a superior educational curriculum, and your experience will advise and support the implementation of our programming.
As the Centre Director, you will be driving the educational program, recruiting and mentoring your people and ensuring the highest quality of communication with parents and all Kids Club family members.
You will work closely with the leadership team to create a high-quality centre by fostering a sense of belonging for children and their families and keeping families connected and a part of their child's development and learning.
Kids Club desired criteria:
- 3 years director experience or higher management.
- Business performance experience i.e. KPI's, Budgets.
- Knowledge on the EYLF, NQS and Exceeding Themes.
- A clear understanding of the National Law and Regulations.
- Be passionate and motivated to provide high-quality educational programs and learning environments.
- An adaptable leadership style
- Be committed to ongoing forms of team engagement to create a fantastic work culture.
- An expert at guiding, mentoring and inspiring team members.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Be willing to build and maintain partnerships with families and communities.
- Diploma in Early Education or Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Teaching - please confirm qualification details in your application.
- Working with Children Check registration and Emergency Certificates (First Aid etc).
If this sounds like the something you would like to be a part of, please apply now!!
For a confidential discussion contact our Area Manager - Renee Elliott on 0452 608 917.
We can't wait to meet you!