Early Childhood Educator: Support Role
Early Childhood Educator: Support role
Laugh and Learn Early Learning Centre is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated educator to join our team as a support educator. This educator will support a brilliant team in providing inclusive care for all children including children with additional needs.
Thursdays and Fridays for 2021
9:00am to 3:30pm
The successful applicant will
- Have experience and a passion for working with children with additional needs.
- Have initiative and work exceptionally well in a team.
- Have a willingness to learn and upskill.
- Have or a working towards a qualification in early childhood education and care.
- Have a current working with children check.
The successful applicant will be provided with
- Great leadership with mentoring and support.
- A well-resourced and beautiful environment.
- A philosophy that values a sense of belonging amongst families, children and educators.
- Friendly work environment with brilliant dedicated teams to work with.
If you have a passion for working with children have knowledge and are passionate about providing high quality, inclusive care and education, then this is the position for you.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter.