Out of School Hours Care Educator
Willow Tree Kindergarten is seeking applications for an Educator for our new OSHC service at Woodland Rd Public School, St Helens Park.
We have been a long standing provider of quality Early Education and Care within the neighbouring Rosemeadow and we are looking for an Educator to help us continue this quality in establishing our new OSHC facility. Willow Tree Kindergarten & WTK OSHC is seeking an educator who will join not only our dedicated team but our community as well.
Please address the following criteria along with your Curriculum Vitae and motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum Certificate III in Children's Services or Certificate IV in School Age Education & Care (or equivalent)
- A current HLTAID004 Provide First Aid Certificate in An Education & Care setting including Asthma, Anaphylaxis and CPR (or willing to obtain)
- A current working with children check clearance.
- Accredited Child Protection Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Experience in working with school aged children and in Out of School hours services. (Experience working with children with additional needs and behaviour management would be beneficial)
- Sound knowledge of the National Quality Framework, particularly My Time, Our Place Framework for school age care.
- An understanding and commitment to contemporary Early Childhood pedagogy and research and knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements.
- Experience in programming.
- A demonstrated ability to build constructive working relationships with our team.
- A professional and co-operative approach to working with families and our school community.
- Self motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Have a fun, enthusiastic and highly motivated personality with a passion for children and their learning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a commitment to excellence in Early Childhood Education and Care.
This role is a split shift arrangement Monday to Friday during school terms. Morning session (Before school Care): 6:30am - 9am, Afternoon session (After school Care): 2:30 - 6:00pm (Vacation Care) during school holidays: must be available between 6:30am and 6:00 pm
*Ideally you would live close by to the St Helens Park Community.
If you think you could be the next member of our passionate team we would love to hear from you!
* Please note: Only candidates that address the criteria in a cover letter along with their Curriculum Vitae will be considered.
* Only genuinely interested applicants may apply, successful candidates will be contacted by WTK OSHC for an interview.