Room Leader - Diploma Qualified Educator
Holy Family Services is proud to be a dedicated childcare, aged care, and education provider for the Western Sydney region. We are a non-for-profit centre with high standing in our local community. We have a proud tradition in providing the highest standard of care in a family-focused environment across our services.
We are currently seeking a motivated Room Leader - Early Childhood Educator (Diploma) to join our dedicated and friendly team. This position is permanent full-time.
Holy Family Services is a mission of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth that values staff and provides a warm and supportive team culture. In return we seek a motivated individual to provide exceptional care and a customer service focus.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic educator with a passion for quality education – minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of the National Quality Framework, The Early Years Learning Framework and the ability to implement it effectively in all areas
- Experience within a lead role, with abilities to guide a team and ensure compliance with National Quality Framework and centre polices and procedures.
- A desire to be a part of dynamic team of educators
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to complete routines proficiently and to a high standard
The right candidates must have the following essential qualifications to be considered:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Approved by ACEQA)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Child Protection Certificate
- Be 18 years or over
- Provide a ‘Working with Children Check’ number
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Understanding of National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework, The Education and Care Services Regulations and National Law
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and desire to undertake a challenging role, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . For further information please contact Joanna on (02) 9678 8200.