Integricare Auburn Preschool 2IC Early Childhood teacher
Are you a qualified and committed Early Childhood Teacher with a passion about caring for and educating young children?
Are you a confident, inspired teacher keen to work in a dynamic team environment?
Do you strive to make a positive difference to the lives of children and their families?
Then apply now!
About the Centre
Integricare Auburn is a well-established Preschool located in Auburn. It is a 40 place centre which provides an inclusive and individualised learning program reflecting the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards. Integricare Auburn Preschool runs according to the NSW Department of Education School terms.
About the Role
The position is for a Full Time Early Childhood Teacher and 2IC. The hours of work are 38 hours per, Monday to Friday. The role will be required to:
- Support the discovery of children’s unique personality and development
- Develop, plan and implement developmentally appropriate Holistic programs for children
- Inspire, motivate and support the development of co-educators to maintain a positive learning culture
- Support the Preschool Manager in the effective running of the centre
- Work collaboratively within the team and use critical reflection to inform practice and curriculum decisions
- Design routines that foster children’s agency and maintain an inclusive safe and healthy learning environment.
- Develop and nurture strong and collaborative relationships with children, families and the community
- Demonstrated ability to complete the planning cycle to support children to achieve outcomes
- Positive attitude with a focus on teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Demonstrate ability and proficiency in English communication and written skills
- Committed to the Christian ethos and values of the Preschool
- Sound understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood education or ACECQA approved and recognised equivalent
- NESA Early Childhood Teacher Accreditation
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- An approved child protection statement of attainment
- Previous 2IC experience preferable
- Committed to the Christian ethos and values of Integricare
- Ability to act in the role as the responsible person on duty
- Opportunities to move within the organisation
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (confidential)
- Career opportunities and access to paid professional development and training
- Supportive management team
- Funded first aid renewal
If you have the commitment and skills to take on this important and rewarding role, we would love to receive your application (only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
Please send your application to:
Begum Teknikeller - Manager Integricare Auburn Preschool
Integricare is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and adopts the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. Integricare is an equal opportunity employer