About the role
We seek one experienced diploma qualified educator who is reliable, fun loving and dedicated in fostering the development of young children, candidates must include....
· Developing strong relationships with children, families, other educators, and the community.
· Provide support and assistance with other educators in the services operations.
· Working in a team environment in developing continuous improvement in all areas of the service.
· Working in accordance with the services policies and procedures and the NQF.
Availability and Hours
· Available to work Monday to Friday
· Maximum of 37.5 hrs per week. Must be available for a rotational roster.
Skills and experience
· Diploma of Early Childhood and Education and Care.
· Experience within the industry.
· Current Blue Card.
· Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
· Current Child Protection training.
· Food handling training or willing to obtain.
· Sound knowledge in NQF, EYLF.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Sound knowledge in technology.
· Experience in using Storypark software but not essential.
Salary: $27.00 – $38.00 per hour