Centre Manager / Director (Full Time or Part Time)
You will be working in an excellent environment with friendly supportive team, flexible work conditions, professional development and training and management support. We are family-owned brand-new custom-built centre with growing occupancy. Attractive remuneration package and other financial and work conditions incentives.
- Experienced, passionate and committed director for full time position starting ASAP.
- Salary $50-$60k + super +bonus
- Ongoing support from management, career progression opportunities and work flexibility.
- Bachelor of Early childhood qualification (assessment and rating experience is a bonus).
- Experienced in managing and running centre-based service.
- Sound knowledge about NQF, EYLF and early education theories.
- Skilled and willing to continue supporting Children’s learning, parents and educators.
- Able to motivating, challenging or extending the practice and pedagogy of educators.
- Provide effective leadership that promotes a positive organisational culture and builds a professional learning experience.
- Personal qualities of coaching, mentoring and willingness to share information with other educators.
- Leading the process of documenting children’s learning and development and establishing and implementing systems across the centre services.
- Experienced in using Qikkids software management system (or willing to learn and use)